The Tennis & Basketball Courts require a key to access them. The key fee is $25 and will help support and maintain the courts now and in the future.
To receive a key you must be a current member of the Association. One key will be provided per membership and will be valid for the calendar year. To join the Association click here for a membership application.
The Association asks all of you not skate, rollerblade, bike ride, skate board as these activities will harm the surface and require replacement of the surface sooner than anticipated and will result in increased the fee.
These Courts Are Strictly For Tennis And Basketball Only.
To obtain a court access key, please fill out the LCPOA application.
A numbered key will be mailed to your return address upon verification of current membership.
1) These Tennis & Basketball Courts Were Funded By The Lake Country Property Owners Association, Inc.
2) Courts are for the exclusive use of members of the Association who have paid the court fee and their accompanied guests. Others are forbidden from trespassing.
3) Court fee is required for entry. Fees may be paid by contacting the Association at (817) 566-2963 or visiting our website at www.elcpoa.org
4) The courts are to be used for tennis and basketball only. Any other use including skateboarding and roller skating of any kind is expressly prohibited.
5) Pets are prohibited.
6) The courts are open from dawn to dusk.
7) Violation of these rules by members may result in revocation of privileges.
8) All Persons Enter At Their Own Risk.
Remember its “First Come, First Play - No Reservations.”